Along with architecture and design, the surrounding nature is the mainstay of Hotel Rantapuisto. SEA meeting package is, in addition to a stimulating meeting day, a donation to our precious nature and the Baltic Sea that shines through our windows. We are donating 2€ per person to the John Nurminen Foundation for the protection of the Baltic Sea.
The mission of the John Nurminen Foundation is to save the Baltic Sea and its heritage for future generations. The foundation’s projects improve the condition of the Baltic Sea with concrete measures that reduce the load and environmental risks faced by the sea.
We place our SEA packages primarily in meeting rooms with a sea view. The unobstructed view of the Baltic Sea and the nearby nature from the windows of our premises sensitizes both mind and body.
FULL DAY €78 / person
- Meeting room in preferred format (8 h).
- Hotel breakfast in picturesque scenery by the sea at Restaurant Furu.
- Stimulating energy shot in your meeting room.
- Buffet lunch in our restaurant. Lunch includes a healthy and vegetable-focused appetizer table, two main course options, dessert, coffee and tea. One of the main dishes is vegetarian.
- In the afternoon, the coffee market offers two types of sweet coffee bread, coffee and tea.
- Throughout the day, our coffee market offers flavoured water and whole fruits. There is ice water in the meeting room.
- Free parking
- From the conference package, we donate €2 per person to the John Nurminen foundation for the protection of the Baltic Sea.
Professional meeting service, modern meeting technology, high-quality WLAN, flipchart and note-taking equipment are at your disposal throughout the day.